Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finished with M/I!

Well, I just go home from my last day of employment with M/I. It kind of a bittersweet to leave M/I. I am sad to leave the people that I have worked with for so long, but am looking forward to the new chapter in my life. No regrets! It is kind of weird, knowing that technically I am between jobs! Hopefully, Northrop Grumman doesn't call me and to say they made a mistake! Oh well, if it does happen Jenny said I could be a stay at home dad for a while! I am sure it would probably be more stressful than a job! I am looking forward to having the next couple of weeks off to refocus and regroup! There are a number of personal things I want to get back in line! I figure this will be the most ideal time to do that. Please pray for me during this time.

God Bless!

3 comments:

lbiniker said...

Yeah!! Madonna and I will see you Monday morning on January 5th!

Anonymous said...

TRUST ME, being a stay at home dad, while it can be fun sometimes, is extremely stressful. I'm looking forward to finding a job and getting back to work. I'm glad you are ready to start the next chapter and I understand the bittersweet feeling. I felt that way leaving the bank in March. Enjoy your time off and Merry Christmas.

Farrah said...

I am so behind and just now catching up on everyone's blogs. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. M/I will always hold a special place in your heart but you'll really enjoy your new job. Just wonderful!!