What is happening in our daily lives....
Right now Jen is at work and the grandparents have the boys. So it is pretty quite in this household. Jen should be home in the next half hour. We plan on picking up the boys this afternoon. I haven't seen them since Sunday. I was in Raleigh, NC for business. Needless to say, I miss the boys and cant wait to see them!
Speaking of the boys, below is a cute picture of Daniel and Andrew (A.J.) during trick-or-treat on Thursday. From my understanding, Daniel is saying cheese to the camera. For the record, he can only see out of one eye hole.

3 comments:
You are off to a good start! I love the picture of the boys especially Daniel. He looks a little lopsided!
Yeah!! I am so excited to stalk you, Jen and the boys. :o) You will soon be as addicted as the rest of us. I will put a link to you on my blog if that's ok.
That is fine. I can see where blogging can get addictive, very addictive!
Post a Comment