Daniel was so good today. After dropping A.J. off to school, Daniel and I went out shopping. Our first stop was the dreaded Wal-Mart. I know some of you just fell off your chair! Trust me, it took all had to step foot into the store, especially during this time of year! To my amazement, the store was dead. I think its the calm before the storm, if you know what I mean.... Daniel and I had a great time looking and playing with the toys. We spent close to an hour in the store walking around. I picked up a couple of cool Christmas gifts for the boys. Of course, the gifts are going to be from Mr. Claus! After Wallyworld, we went over to the nutrition store. I was really worried that Daniel would throw a temper tantrum, but to my surprise he did not! After the nutrition store, we went back home to eat breakfast. Let me tell you something, my youngest is a bottomless pit! He eats everything in site. There was a french toast stick on the table that was left over from A.J. this morning. Daniel didn't care. He picked it up and ate it. After eating his own breakfast, he came over and started taking food from me. Now, if we can only get A.J. to eat like his younger brother, life would be good!
This afternoon I took Daniel to get his 'holiday' haircut. I really dreaded taking him this afternoon, because of no nap! Well, yet again he surprised me. He listened to the stylist and followed directions. Better yet, he stood still while getting his haircut. Of course, Bob the Builder was playing on the t.v., so he was a little occupied. The stylist commented on how well behaved he was. Its great to have these type of days with the kids.
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kids can surprise you sometimes! Glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment