I have successfully completed one week at DSCC (Northrop Grumman). They still don't have me doing much, simply because I don't have my badge and login credentials. Hopefully, I will be able to get this on Monday. If I get all of my credentials on Monday, I have a feeling they are going to pile on the work for me. All I can say is bring it on. The more work I have, the faster the work days will be. I have noticed over the week that everyone at this facility is so nice. Walking down the halls, many people go out of there way to say hi. These are complete strangers mind you. That never happen over at my previous employer. It really is a great feeling.
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe I've been there 2 months already. It's nice to enjoy going to work again :)
Awesome Travis. I'm very happy for you. It's great that you've found a job you will enjoy.
Trevor
You're slacking on the blogging!
Post a Comment