It is hard to believe that it has been two weeks since I started my new job. Things are going well. They are loading me up with work, which is fine. It makes the workdays go by fast. I am getting along with the guys pretty well. The only thing that I have to still get used to is the foul language. Everyone in my department uses colorful metaphors quite well! I have to keep on reminding myself a lot of the people I work with are ex-military. Needless to say they are a different breed. I am already looking at my first government holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) tomorrow. Sorry for those of you who have to work tomorrow (Hee Hee). I plan on sleeping in and enjoying the day off with Jenny and the kids!
Speaking of the kids, I caught Daniel a couple of days ago trying to blow our ceiling fan out. I had to get this on video. Hope you enjoy as much as Jen and I did.
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very cool, I'm glad you are adjusting well. As for the colorful language, that's too bad. Some people just aren't intelligent enough to leave that kind of language elsewhere. I know you don't want to step on toes just yet, but if it really bothers you that much, perhaps you can kindly ask them to refrain while they are working with you.
Travis, can you send me an e-mail, I lost my e-mail and contacts last week.
Post a Comment