Just as I thought everyone was getting better! Andrew woke up this morning with a 102 degree temperature and complaining of an ear ache. My mom took him to the doctor's and found out that he now has a 2nd bout of strep throat. This sucks! This family just can't kick this thing. I think we are going to need to fumigate this house just to rid it of all the bacteria. We might have to start wearing medical mask and gloves (Ha!! Ha!!).
By the way, thanks mom for taking the kids to the doctors this morning. Jen and I both thank God each and everyday for you and everything that you have done for us over the years. I don't know what we would be doing without you being there for us. For that matter, the whole family has been absolutely wonderful over these last 4+ years helping out, Thanks. Unfortunately it takes moments like this to remind of how special a family we have.
Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to report some better news!
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a bummer! You all should take your antibotic at the same time and heal everything once and for all! :)
Post a Comment