I think the family is finally over the hump and everyone, at least at this time, is on the road to recovery. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Hopefully, this weekend we will finally get everyone to where they need to be health wise. Maybe actually enjoy the days off!
Just want to let everyone know that Jen has been having a rough time at work these last couple of weeks. Don't want to get to detailed. Suffice it to say, she is really down in the dumps! As a result of the issues at work, she has been having problems sleeping at night and has had very little appetite these last couple of evenings! If I could just request that everyone could pray for Jen and her work situation. Thanks.
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Satan is hitting hard these days on people...but he will not overcome!! I'll be praying for her!!
Post a Comment