I hope everyone is doing well! I know it has been a while since my last post. Things are going well. I am really enjoying my new job. It is hard to believe I have been on the job for three months. I am really starting to fit in with the guys and feel I am a valuable contributor to the position.
I just want take a moment to thank everyone that has been praying for Jen. Both she and I really appreciate it. God has certainly been giving us guidance in this situation.
Here is a new video of the boys. Well, mostly Daniel is in video, but A.J. has a couple of appearances. Hope you enjoy as much as Jen and I did.
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you see my government story on my blog?? I got a federal worker sleeping in the server room in building 23. Not even hiding the fact he was napping. Sprawled out on two chairs and using his coat as a blankie.
Post a Comment