This has been a busy week. Andrew is playing Upward Soccer again this year. He was a bit timid playing last year. Hopefully, he will be more outgoing and ready to play this year. He did fairly well during the soccer evaluation on Monday (see video). Later this week (yesterday) Jen and I decided to take the kids for a bike ride. Went over to mom and dad's and got the bikes and took the kids on a 10+ mile bike ride. We rode from Alexandria to Johnstown. Had a wonderful time. Took a number of video clips while on the bike. Not exactly the smartest thing to do! Some of you know that I have been talking about putting in a retaining wall outside my walk out basement. I have been talking about it for years. Well, enough talk! I have begun the work. Not only has the work begun (started beginning of June) but received the material today. Now I have no excuses! I know what I will be doing these next few weeks. Any volunteers to help???
Here is a video of some of the highlights this week. By the way, the camera I got is AWESOME! So easy to capture video and download to the computer. Had this video put together in about 30 minutes (Of course took forever to upload to site).
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ah 10 mile bike ride pulling the kids. I thought you had the boys riding too. :) I took my kids on a 2 mile ride today and around mile 1.5 Nate's tire goes flat and I had to pull him the last .5 mile. Now that's extreme bike riding. :)
Post a Comment