Hope everyone is doing well. This week just flew by for me! To be honest, it has been a pretty lazy week for me! Other than work, I have really been a complete bum! Did not work any on the the retaining wall this week (up until today, that is...). Been staying really busy at work which makes the work days just go by really fast. Didn't even have time to eat my lunch on some days. Found out in the middle of the week that one of my fellow associates will be leaving. This just means that the workload will continue to be heavy. This also means that the upcoming weeks will most likely go fast as well.
Its hard to believe we are going into the last week of July. Six more months until Christmas!
Yesterday after leaving work I got a phone call from Jen. She seemed a bit upset on the phone. She informed me that she got a letter in the mail from the Heath Police Department. When she opened it up, she discovered it was a speeding ticket! She got caught doing 51 in a 35 mph zone. The fine is $100, OUCH! The city of Heath just put in cameras about 5 months ago at a number of intersections throughout the city. The van was photographed and there is a nice video of her speeding. The kicker though is the ticket is for me because the van is in my name! I can honestly say that my first speeding ticket was thanks to my wife :) I think Jen was scared to tell me that the ticket was in my name. She was surprised when I told her not to worry about it!
I spent a good portion of the day working on the retaining wall. Jen took the kids to see her parents. This gave me a good opportunity to make progress. The only problem was that it has rained through out the day. I did not let that stop me. I worked pretty all day out in the rain. I was pretty soaked when I decided to call it quits. Did make some progress!
Have a Blessed Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If it is any consolation, your camera ticket will not add points to your license, nor will your insurance company be alerted; it is just a revenue maker for the city, under the guise of "safety"
I like the color of the wall. Very pretty.
Post a Comment