Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 Generations!

The boys and I went to over to visit my family yesterday. We all had a great time. It was great to see both my Aunt Edie and Grandpa Raynes. It is hard to believe my grandfather is 98 years young! He moves around better than some people half his age. He truly is an inspiration! I love you grandpa. It pretty neat to know that there was 3 generations of the Raynes family in one room. Not many people can say that! It took the kids around 20 minutes to warm-up to Edie and Grandpa. Once they warmed up, it was busy as usual.... running and playing!!! It was neat to see Daniel sit on my brothers lap while his Uncle read a book to him. Actually, he took advantage of a majority of the adults and had them all read him a book, smart boy! The food yesterday was fantastic! It started off with some killer donuts my Aunt brought down from Troy, OH. During the game I had some awesome BBQ beef sandwiches. My mom makes some killer barbeque beef! I couldn't help myself, I had to have two sandwiches. I left my parents house yesterday afternoon very full! Yesterday was wonderful day. To top it off, the Buckeyes beat the Maze in Blue 5 years in a row!!

Below is a video I took of Daniel a couple of weeks ago, Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ken Maury said...

Who is Aunt Eddie?

Travis said...

Ooops!!! The spelling has been corrected. I just hope Edie didn't see this yet :)

Mom2BeautifulGirl said...

What are we, chopped liver? Don't even get a mention that your your favorite brother, sister-in-law and niece were there.

Ha, ha, just teasing.

Jennie