Monday, November 17, 2008

In Trouble!

Today was an eventful day! This morning I had an appointment over at DSCC (Defense Supply Center of Columbus) to drop off some paperwork and to get my fingerprints taken. Well, it is official, the FBI now knows who I am :)

My eventful day continued this evening after I got home. When I got home my mom informed me A.J.'s teacher called and left a message on the answereing machine. While mom was still at the house, I took the boys upstairs to retrieve the message. After listening to the message I picked up Daniel and started walking down the steps to talk to my mom. As I was walking down the steps, while holding Daniel, I slipped on one of the steps and fell down 4 or 5 steps. While falling down the steps, I tried holding onto Daniel to make sure he didn't get hurt. Unfortunately, he fell backwards and hit his head on one of the steps. I felt horrible for the poor little guy. Needless to say he was very clingy tonight. I was very lucky no one, including myself didn't get seriously hurt. My guardian angel was watching over me tonight.

I called A.J.'s teacher this evening. My boy got In Trouble today! Actually, his teacher said he has been misbehaving since last week, but today was the worst. I guess he has been leaning back on his chair, speaking out of turn, and making funny/inappropriate noises. He and I had to heart to heart sit down this evening. We talked about his behaviors and what he needs to work on. I don't know how well it went, but we shall see. Hopefully, our talk will help him behave!

Eveyone have a great day!

3 comments:

Mrs. Palaia said...

So glad you and Daniel are okay. I've done that one before with Nate. Scary stuff.
Ah school. What fun times. I feel like a freshman all over again with
Bella. Hope your talk works magic!
Ani

lbiniker said...

Don't you love those calls from the teacher. You think your kid is behaving and you find that he's the class clown :) My child is the social butterfly!

lbiniker said...

You tired of blogging already? You are slacking :)