I took off of work today for a job interview. I forgot how stressful interviews were! For the last 4+ years I was the one conducting the interviews asking all of the questions. Now I am the one having to answer the questions. Indeed a strange feeling! I had an interview with Park National Bank, located in Newark, OH. The interview went well. Actually thing were going good up until I was given a 1 hour test. This test covered everything from a personality evaluation to customer service skills. There was also a math section. Did well on the first couple of sections, but completely bombed on the math section. The worst part on the math section was I could not use a calculator (ouch!!) I never realized how reliant I have been with calculators and computers. Sure, I was able to answer the basic math questions, but the complex ones are what got me! Oh well! We shall see what happens.
This afternoon while I was driving to pick up the boys from school, I received a call back from Northrop Grumman about the job interview I had on Monday. The recruiter told me the interview went very well and they want to extend an offer!! They are supposed to get back with me tomorrow with the details. Hopefully, all will go well. Thanks to all those who have been thinking and praying for me. The prayers worked! Isn't God awesome! I will keep everyone posted on this potential job!
Since I was off today I decided to start going through some of my archived videos of the boys. I came across a video of Daniel sitting on the toilet pretending to... well, I am sure you will figure that out by viewing the clip. I thought this would put a smile on someones face. Oh, by the way, Daniel is still not potty trained. Enjoy!!
If you like this video, I may add more archived videos. Let me know if you want see more. I have a good one of AJ on the toilet as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's going to hate you for posting this on the internet for everyone to see!
I knew I had a good feeling about the job :)
He is so cute. Haven't seen him since he was a baby so please keep posting more videos. Maybe we can keep in touch electronically. :)
Praying you get a great offer today.
LOL - love the video clip. Great news on the job interviews. Praise God! The door will open for the right job...or close and you'll stay where you are sans your favorite ex employees. :o)
Just gave you a glowing reference over the phone! :o)
Post a Comment