Monday, January 5, 2009

Information Overload!

Today was my first day on new job at Northrop Grumman. Man the day just flew by! To be honest, it seems like I should still be there. I don't know if this good or bad thing! Hopefully good! I am still trying to soak in everything that was thrown at me today. Major information overload!!! I got a better idea what my role is going to be their. My official title will be Desktop Engineer II. I will be working in the basement 'dungeon' of a 7 floor building. The building I am in is huge! It took me close to 2+ minutes to go from one side to the other. I know this because I got lost! I will be working in the hardware maintenance department. Ultimately, I will be responsible for imaging, repairing, upgrading, issuing all the laptops and desktops to the employees. Everyone that I met today seems very nice. There were a number of people that went out of there way to introduce themselves to me. My two friends, Lynne and Madonna greeted me early this morning with there smiles, that made me feel at ease thanks guys! I am looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't feel as overloaded as I was today. Please continue to pray for me as I transition into this new position. That is all for now!

Have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

lbiniker said...

It's great having you there. If you get this tonight, let's plan on lunch tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Transitions are always a little hard at first, but I know you'll prevail and fit in nicely. Congratulations again buddy.

Travis said...

Thanks Trevor.